"Reporting" doesn't have to involve a formal reporting to the University - you can just come and tell us about something that's happened so we can help you find the right support, and give you your options moving forwards.

Online, Anonymous Reporting System

You are able to let us know about something that has happened to you or someone you know, either anonymously or by leaving your contact email, by answering the questions on this reporting system:

You can report any unacceptable behaviour including (but not limited to): bullying, harassment, abuse, sexual violence, hate incidents, discrimination, and domestic violence and coercion. You do not need to know specifically how to categorise the behaviour and you can select 'other' you believe it fits into a different definition of behaviour. More information about the process can be found on the system itself.


Concerned about someone you know?

Are you worried about a friend, a flatmate, a course mate or just someone you see regularly? For instance, have you been noticing someone’s behaviour changing that is worrying you, or maybe you think someone needs support but you don’t know how to help them?

Contact: to report your concern and to receive support from designated staff.


Want to talk to someone about your options?

You can disclose as much or as little as you want to get options for what your next steps could be.

Contact: to talk to a Welfare Advisor

Information about SU support and reporting options:

Share this page: