International students: refer a friend to the University of Leicester

Posted by cc576 at Feb 09, 2021 04:43 PM |
Become a Citizen of Change

Do you have a friend or family member outside the UK who is interested in becoming a Citizen of Change at Leicester? You can help them – and help yourself – with our international students referral scheme, which is operated through Enroly.

• Your friend will receive: free application and visa support from an official representative of the University of Leicester in their home country.
• You will receive: £200, when your friend enrols.

Visit our website to find out more.

Terms and conditions apply.
Enroly connects students to the right kind of support no matter where they are in the world or where they want to study.

Share this page:

Key Dates

Terms, semesters, exams etc. for current and future academic years.

All key dates