Have you accepted a new job?

Posted by rmt22 at Nov 17, 2015 03:35 PM |
Please familiarise yourself with our leaving policies.

If you are resigning or retiring from your post at the University, you should write to your Line Manager informing them of the date on which you propose your employment will end (in line with your contractual notice period). Please also forward a copy of your resignation/retirement letter/email to hradvice@le.ac.uk.

Once you have agreed your leaving date with your Line Manager, please complete a Staff Leaving Form, to include the address to which your final payslip and P45 should be sent, and then forward to your Line Manager.

The Staff Leaving Form together with further information regarding leaving the University is available on the HR webpages.

Should you have any queries in relation to resigning or retiring from your post, please contact the HR Advice line on 252 2439 or email hradvice@le.ac.uk.

Share this page: