Can I bring my family

Can I bring my family

Some students may be able to bring their family to live with them during the course of their studies in the UK

For further in formation on who can bring their family please see UKVI website

For further information and guidance please make an appointment to speak with an Immigration Adviser at the Student Welfare Service, Charles Wilson Building.


Share this page:

Opening hours

The Student Welfare Service is open from 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.

Appointments can be made outside of these hours in special circumstances.

In an emergency, contact University Security on 0116 252 2888.

Contact Us

+44 (0)116 223 1185

Or visit us in the Student Service Centre, Charles Wilson Building