Household Waste Collection


 Rubbish Bins
  • Leicester City council has powers to issue fixed penalty notices where rubbish is repeatedly left out at the wrong time or place
  • Bins must  be put away by the end of the collection day or you will be fined
  • For more information visit the City Wardens website


Sorting Household Waste & Recycling    Collection Information
  •  For more information about sorting Household waste and recycling, visit Biffa Leicester. 
  • To find out collection days, where to acquire the bins and boxes, contact Biffa Leicester.






Share this page:

Report and Support

Need to report an incident? Use the University's Report and Support system.

Opening hours

The Student Welfare Service is now based in the new Percy Gee building.

Please contact the Student Welfare Service directly on 0116 223 1185 or to arrange an appointment or for further information.

The Student Welfare Service is open from 9 - 5pm, Monday to Friday.

In an emergency, contact University Security on 0116 252 2888.

Contact Us

0116 223 1185