University of Leicester Students' Union Forms

This folder contains reporting forms including the Harassment Report Form
Form Folder Incident Reporting
If you would like to report an incident or just speak to a member of staff, you can contact the Student Welfare Service on or 0116 223 1185 or visit us in the Charles Wilson Building Student Service Centre. You can also contact the Students’ Union via their Reporting Incidents page. You can see the support available to you here:

Share this page: