EmploymentThere may be occasions when you wish to undertake employment or a work placement during your studies.

It is important before you start any employment or work placement that you are certain your visa permits this, so please read the information below carefully.

If you need any further advice regarding employment please contact either UNITEMPS, HR, or  Student Immigration Advice and Compliance.

To find out more about working on your Tier 4/Student visa during your studies please visit the pages below:


Tier 4 Visas and Work

Visa Types and Work

Finding Part-Time Work


National Insurance

Work Placements

Share this page:

Contact Us

Student Immigration Advice and Compliance is open from 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.

To contact us or to arrange an appointment with one of our Immigration Advisors:

Please call +44(0)116 229 7400

Email us on visas@le.ac.uk