Permanent Withdrawal

To permanently withdraw from your studies complete and submit the application form in full. Please read the guidance on the form before completing it.

Adobe Acrobat (PDF) Undergraduate and taught postgraduate permanent withdrawal form (PDF)

If you have a tuition fee loan or other financial support from the Student Loans Company this will have a bearing on your permanent withdrawal from study. Read about the financial implications of withdrawing from your course.

Please refer to our Refund Policy for further financial information following withdrawal from your course.

Overseas (non EU) students

Permanent withdrawal may affect your immigration status and we are legally bound to report withdrawing Tier 4 students to UKVI.

Before submitting your application you should get advice from our Student Welfare Service.

Share this page: