Full Academic Transcript

The full academic transcript is an official University document that lists all the module marks and grades you have achieved on your course


Taught campus-based students will automatically receive one full academic transcript upon successful completion of their course.

However, please note that full academic transcripts are currently not available to students of the following:

  • courses in the School of Medicine 
  • distance learning courses
  • taught postgraduate courses completed prior to 2009
  • Education, PGcert and PGCE courses
  • Lifelong Learning courses

If you have recently graduated in one of the above courses please contact your department for further guidance on what documentation is available to you.

Receiving your full academic transcript

Your transcript will be posted to the address that you give us when you complete the "Certificates and Graduation" link within the Study tab of MyStudentRecord. Please note: if we do not have an up to date address, we will be unable to post your transcript.

For students due to graduate in July 2017: You will be invited to complete this information in early May 2017.

For students who have completed the online process, transcripts will be posted between the following dates:

Course type Graduation date Transcript issue date

Undergraduate campus-based

Taught postgraduate campus-based

(for exceptions, please see above)

July 2017

Posted between

17 July 2017 - 4 August 2017

Additional, replacement or certified copies of your transcript 

Graduation date Transcripts available to order
July 2017 28 days after your results have been published

Certified copies 

You can order a certified copy of your full academic transcript as an alternative to purchasing additional original copies of transcripts.

You must give us the original transcript so that we can copy it. If you do not have an original transcript you must purchase one first.

If you want to order a certified copy of your full academic transcript you need to bring your original transcript to the Student Service Centre in the Registry (view campus map)


Post/Email your certificate to the Student Services Centre stating the number of copies required and the postal address you would like the copies to be sent to:

Student Services Centre
Charles Wilson Building
University of Leicester
University Road

If you believe there is an error on your transcript please contact Registry (transcripts@le.ac.uk).

Share this page: