Library/Computer Access

You are first given access to University IT Services and the David Wilson Library when you initially register as a student. Access will remain available to you for the duration of your studies, but in the event that your normal pattern of study changes, you may need to request an extension. Please visit the Student Services Centre in the Charles Wilson Building to do this.

You student ID card is also your library card, you will need this to access the Library. If your card has been lost or stolen, you will need to request a replacement.

Share this page: