Student Records

As a current student or graduate of the University you may need to amend or request information that is contained on your central Student Record.

The following links give you further information on what you need to do:

If you are an employer who wishes to request a reference from us please refer to our guidance.

Disclosure of your personal data

We will not disclose information about you to a third party, including relatives, unless you have given us your explicit written consent. This applies whether you are a current or former student.

If you would like us to disclose information, please send a signed letter, stating to whom you would like to give consent, to the Student Services Centre.

Student Services Centre
Percy Gee (second floor) Building
University of Leicester
University Road

Share this page: