When should I look for support?

The Student Support (mental wellbeing) service is there to support you -

  • If you are finding it hard to cope and are concerned about your mental wellbeing
  • If you would like to talk with someone about your mental health issues and how they are affecting your life at University
  • If you have a mental health issue and want some help liaising with others to minimise its impact on your studies

You can also consult the service if you are concerned about the well being of a fellow student.

Share this page: