I am resitting without residence or I have temporarily withdrawn from my course, can I keep my Library or computing access?

Yes, it may be possible to continue to use the Library and IT facilities.

Student and Academics services deal with this type of request. Visit their page about Library/Computer Access for further information.

Share this page:

Filed under: