I am having problems with my ID Card, what should I do?

If your ID card doesn't work, or works intermittently, you can get a replacement card on campus. Where you get this will depend on whether you are staff or a student:

Staff Security Lodge
Students Student Support Zone (Fielding Johnson Ground Floor)

If you experience problems with your card after it has been replaced, go to the Help Zone in the David Wilson Library or contact the IT Service Desk on 0116 252 2253.

Share this page: