How do I amend my personal details?

Many personal details can be amended using Employee Self Service, for example preferred first name or home address.

However, others cannot be changed in Employee Self Service, such as your Phone Number, and you will need to create a support request for these. You can do this through IT Self Service (by completing the Report an Issue form), or by contacting the IT Service Desk.

Share this page:

Filed under:
Contact us

IT Service Desk

Report an issue or make a request


In person:

Opening hours:
Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm

0116 252 2253
Ask for Ismail Patel


Teaching room help

Instant help:
0116 252 2919
Search IT Help