motor_univehicle.jpgI need to drive a University vehicle, what should I do?

Advice on driving University owned vehicles.

motor_hirevehicle.jpgHow do I insure a hire vehicle?

Advice on insuring hire vehicles.

motor_meeting.jpgCan I use my own car to drive to a meeting?

Advice on using personal vehicles.

motor_minibus.jpgI have been asked to drive a minibus, is this OK?

Advice on minibus use.

motor_crash.jpgHelp - I have had an accident!

Advice on claims guidance in the event of an accident.



 North USAI need to hire a vehicle in the USA.  What should I do?

Advice on hiring a vehicle in the USA.


Share this page:

Help and Support

Phone: 0116 229 7630


Emergency Contacts:

24/7 Security:

0116 252 2023

Sue Banbury

(Insurance Manager)

07961 564749

Carol Maguire

(Insurance Officer)

07875 443161

Need to make a claim

Please contact the insurance office should you need to make a claim.

Tel:  0116 229 7630 or 7631


Location: Astley Clarke Building, Main Campus.