Information for... the Public

Members of the Public IconMembers of the public are able to request access to information held by the University. This could be their own personal data, in which case a request made under the Data Protection Act is required; or it could be a request for non-personal recorded information, in which case a request under the Freedom of Information Act is required.





    Share this page:

    Request Information

    To make a Data Subject Access Request, or a Freedom of Information Request, please contact IAS directly.