Changes to Employee Payroll Details

I would like to change the bank account my salary is paid into.  What do I need to do?

New employees and any employee who changes their bank account details should contact the Payroll Office (Tel:  0116 252 2401  Email: to request a Bank Details Form .

Once completed the form should be returned to the Payroll Office.

I have changed my name what do I need to do? Please provide proof in the form of a COPY of your Marriage Certificate or Deed Poll Certificate. The change cannot be made without these documents.
I have changed my address what do I need to do? Send details of your change of address to Human Resources.

Share this page: