Bank Details form for Stipends

Students receiving stipend payments from the University, Research Councils or other funding bodies must provide the University with details of the bank account into which the stipend is to be paid.

This should be done by completing a Bank Details Form (Stipends)

Completed forms and any queries should be sent to Studentships,Research and Enterprise Division (Tel: 0116 252 5236 Email: )

Share this page:

Pay your Student Fees




We have recently redeveloped our website. If you encounter any broken links please let us know and we will endeavour to fix things asap.