We maintain an image library and we provide online advice about using freelance photographers.

The University does not have an in-house photography service. If you would like to commission a photographer for portraits, events or other types of photography, please read our information about using freelance photographers (staff log-in required).

Photographs should adhere to the University's visual identity. Please refer to the University of Leicester Visual Identity Quick Guide (PDF).

We maintain the University's image library. Please register to view and download the full selecton of images. Information about using the image library can be found on the Web Centre pages.

Photographs on the website

Before selecting or commissioning photography for use on any part of the University website, please read the relevant guidelines.

Until March 2015, the University had an in-house photography service provided by Colin Brooks. Colin has now left the University. Please refer to our online information about using freelance photographers (log-in required).

Share this page:

Contact us

For project requests, please complete the form on SharePoint.

For all other enquiries, please contact the External Relations Division by email: or call 0116 223 1756

All staff in the External Relations Division are based in Enkalon House on Regent Road.