New Works Requests

How to request new building works

Requests for small works painting and decorating of single offices, new door swipe access systems, picture/notice board hanging, new power sockets should go to the ecs-service desk.

Requests for improvement and refurbishment works should be made through the College Office and are part of the College Planning Round.

Please also refer to our internal Minor Works Process.

Share this page:

Emergency Contacts


0116 252 2888

Security 0116 252 2023

All other services
0116 252 2319