New Works Requests

How to request new building works

Requests for small works painting and decorating of single offices, new door swipe access systems, picture/notice board hanging, new power sockets should go to the ecs-service desk.

Requests for all other new works should first be approved by the Head of College please speak to your College Office for further information.

Share this page:

Emergency Contacts


0116 252 2888

Security 0116 252 2023

All other services
0116 252 2319