Booking Travel

Information on risk assessment.

Information on University travel policy.

Information on University insurance.


How to Book Travel

Travel bookings are made through the office, using the University's recommended supplier. In order to request a travel booking, the relevant forms (below) need completing and sending to

NB: In order for the office to book travel, we will require your risk assessment and insurance information beforehand*. Bookings will not be completed without this information.

*All travel abroad or within the UK requires risk assessment, travel outside the UK also requires travel insurance



Flight booking request form

Hotel booking request form

Rail booking request form

Share this page: