Reply Response Service (Royal Mail Freepost)

I need study participants to post documents to me in pre-paid envelopes.  Can this be arranged?

Yes, it can.  We have a freepost service available for use in the Department. This service is useful if you need responses from study participants, etc, so that they can return data to you in a pre-paid envelope.  The charges will be paid via invoice direct from your grant.

What are the Department's responsibilities?

  • To ensure that any licences are appropriately set up
  • To ensure that invoicing is charged from appropriate accounts

Who is my Departmental Contact for this process?

Helen Horsman,, 0116 252 5405 



Share this page: