Accommodation for Visitors

I need to book accommodation for a visitor - what do I do?

Visitors to the University who require overnight accommodation should be booked in to College Court via Debra Bugler, 0116 252 3211.  Please do not make any reservations with College Court directly.

1) Complete the hotel booking form

2) Email the form to Debra Bugler, 0116 252 3211

What are the Department's responsibilities?

  • To ensure that the University financial regulations are followed
  • To ensure that appropriate bookings are made in a timely and efficient manner
  • To ensure that records are maintained

Who is my Departmental contact for this process?

Debra Bugler, 0116 252 3211.

Links to University policies or guidance?

Parking for visitors

Connecting to wifi as a visitor

Share this page: