Changes in Personal Details

It is important that you notify the Doctoral College Office of any changes in your personal details.
Changes in Personal Details

The Doctoral College Office should be notified of any changes to:

  • a local address
  • a home or correspondence address
  • personal email accounts and telephone numbers
  • changes in name (through marriage or divorce for instance)*

To change address and contact details please log into MyStudentRecords to update these.

*Please note that where name changes are requested, appropriate and certified original documentation will need to be provided. Appropriate documentation will include a marriage certificate, passport and driving license.

Changes to Immigration Permission

International students must inform the Doctoral College Office where:

  • their immigration status changes
  • a new passport is issued

The Doctoral College Office will require a copy of any new documentation and this should be brought into the office in person or scanned and sent by email to

Changes in Course or Mode of Study

Learn more about what to do if you want to change your course or mode of study.



Share this page: