Registration photoYou need to be fully registered to access all of the University's facilities and services. These pages will tell you everything you need to know about how to register for a new postgraduate research degree and how to re-register annually.

I want to register for a new course

I want to complete my annual re-registration

Registering for Writing-Up Status

If you have completed the active part of your research and are solely writing-up your thesis then you may be eligible to register for writing-up status.

Suspensions of Registration

If you are already registered for a postgraduate research degree and you are not able to re-register because of medical or other issues that are affecting your studies then you might wish to consider temporarily suspending your studies.

Extensions of Registration

If you have reached your maximum period of registration and have not completed your thesis then you will need to apply for an extension of your registration.

Share this page: