Study Leave

Information for Cardiovascular Sciences Staff 

Policy documents, guidance and forms about the different types of study leave are available on the Univeristy Human Resources website and can be accessed using the quick links below: 

Study Leave (Academic) 

Employee Study and Training Leave

Leave of Absence  (use this form for taking up to 5 working days in term time and 10 working days during vacation periods)  

Please use the relevant form for requests for study leave and either forward to Carole Patrick (for the LRI site) or Kim Mason (for the GGH site) to obtain authorisation from the Head/Deputy Head of Department and for record keeping.

Please can you consult with your Head of Group/Line Manager in the first instance with regard to any applications or queries.

Share this page: