Giving from Overseas

Thank you for choosing to support the University of Leicester


Where are you donating from?

USA: Taxpayers in the USA can now make a tax-deductible gift to the University of Leicester via The British Schools and Universities Foundation (B.S.U.F) Inc.  Please read about our USA Fund.

Canada: As a Canadian Graduate, you may wish to support our Canadian Fund.  Find out more.

Graduates in All Countries (incl USA & Canada): Absolutely anyone in the world can donate* using our JustGiving page - the only requirement is a credit, debit card or a Paypal account.


Donate Now


*Donations are made in pounds sterling (£GBP), so it might be useful to use a currency convertor before donating. There are lots to choose from on the internet, but one that JustGiving recommend is XE –

Once you know how much you would like to donate in GBP, just enter this into the box under Enter an Amount (for example, to donate £10, enter 10.00) and follow the donation process as normal.

When the donation appears on your bank statement, it will show the equivalent in your own currency. It's also worth remembering that your bank/credit card company may charge extra fees for international transactions, so you may wish to contact them before donating to find out.

Share this page: