Geography at Leicester
Choose Leicester to Study Geography
- Times Higher Awards winner seven times running, including University of the Year, Outstanding Student Support and Outstanding Library Team.
- Ranked 10th and 11th in the country for Human and Physical Geography respectively in the Sunday Times University Guide 2013.
- Fantastic field course locations including the Amazon, New York, Kenya and Death Valley.
- All year 1 and 2 field courses are 100% subsidised by the University.
- Great employment prospects.
Come and join our thriving research culture and get in touch with our Ambassadors through to find out more. Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and tweet us a question.
If you require more information, please get in touch, or come and visit us.
I look forward to welcoming you into the department.
Professor Susan Page, Head of Department