David Wilson Library
HM The Queen officially opened the new £32 million David Wilson Library on the 4th December 2008.
Despite its modern and light design, the Library has all the strengths of a traditional research library. The Library is your gateway to high quality information relevant to your research. The Library provides you with:
- access to a huge range of specialist information resources including a print collection of over one million items and a Digital Library of over 250,000 eBooks and 20,000 electronic journals which you can use from anywhere on the Web
- help in finding and using information - online, face-to-face, and by telephone
- individual and group work spaces - including the dedicated Graduate School Reading Room
- PCs, netbooks, and wireless networking for your laptop
- services for distance learning research students
Library Services for Researchers
Specialist Library services and support for researchers include:
- document supply service
- citation management support
- bibliographic software support
- rare books and archives collections
- advice on copyright and research
Learn more about Library Services for Researchers.