UK and EU students
There are three very important steps you need to take in order to start your studies with us:
1. Accept or decline? Let us know
Whether your offer is conditional or unconditional you need to let us know, as soon as possible, whether you wish to accept the offer. It is very important that you do this so that we can send your registration pack as we move closer to the start of your studies. All you have to do is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please put ‘Reply to Offer’ in the subject of the email (that way we can easily spot it).
- Include the following details in your reply:
- University of Leicester number
- Decision: accept or decline?
2. Meet conditions and send documents
If your offer is conditional, (for example we have asked you to send in references or provide evidence of your academic qualifications), please provide us with the documentation as soon as you have it. Please email these documents to: email@example.com or post them to us at:
- Postgraduate Admissions Office, University of Leicester, University Road, Leicester LE1 7RH, UK
Please make sure you include your name and University of Leicester number when you send these documents.
When we receive your reply to our offer we will send you your registration pack. If you are starting in October this will arrive from August onwards. You will receive your pre-registration documents which you should read, complete and send back to us. We will also send you instructions about how to register online.
We will send the registration pack to your permanent home address, so if this changes it is important that you let us know as soon as possible. You can change your address by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.