Managing Archaeological Practices
This module aims to familiarise you with the principles of site evaluation and archaeological assessment within the constraints of statutory legislation and local planning constraints, using case studies drawn from across the world.
Attention is also paid to the financial issues of project management, including the impact of developer funding and competitive tendering for archaeological assessments.
Study this module with a dissertation - use the link on the right.
Or, for a Postgraduate Certificate in Archaeology and Heritage, study this module with one of the following:
- Landscape Archaeology
- Archaeology of Standing Buildings
- Critical Approaches to the Archaeological Heritage
Or, for a Postgraduate Certificate in Archaeology, study this module with one of the following:
- Doing Historical Archaeology
- Archaeology of the Modern World
- The Historical Archaeology of England (field-based)