Information about University owned and private accommodation

Halls or residenceUniversity Owned/Managed Accommodation

Current students who wish to stay in University owned or managed accommodation should visit the dedicated area on the Accommodation Services website.

Accommodation Issues

Should you encounter a problem with your accommodation there are a number of people who can help you including your hall Residential Advisor or an Accommodation Officer

Private Sector Accommodation

The Students’ Union provides support for students seeking privately rented accommodation through SULETS, a lettings agency jointly owned and run with De Montfort University Students' Union. 

Support and advice is available from the Student Welfare Service.

Share this page: