Leicester has a wide range of entertainment venues. For up-to-date listings of events, use the links at the bottom of this page.
- Students’ Union - bands and other live events in the refurbished Percy Gee Building
- O2 Academy Leicester - three music venues within the Students' union, attracting top acts
- Embrace Arts - the University of Leicester's own Arts Centre
- De Montfort Hall - the city's principal venue for touring live performances
Curve - Leicester's state-of-the-art, £61 million theatre
- The Little Theatre - highly regarded independent theatre, where Richard Attenborough first trod the boards!
- Leicester Comedy Festival - the UK's longest running comedy festival