Call for applications for the 2017 Dragon 100
Taking place from 11-18 June 2017 in Hong Kong, Shenzen and Henan, the theme of this year’s event is ‘Vision for a Better Future: Innovation for Sustainable Growth in China’. Delegates will explore innovative solutions to tackle sustainable economic and social development issues, as well as establishing friendships and networks with other young leaders.
For more information on the programme, please visit the Dragon Foundation website.
To be considered for selection, you must be ethnically Chinese and aged between 18-35 years old. You must also be able to demonstrate:
- Outstanding academic results
- Leadership excellence and non-academic talents
- Record of community service and extracurricular achievements
- Innovative ideas that could contribute to the sustainable development of the community
Although many of the costs are covered by the Dragon Foundation, all participants will be expected to organise and fund the following themselves:
- Participation fee (HK$500)
- Return travel from the UK to Hong Kong including taxes
- Visas to Hong Kong and Mainland China
- Medical Insurance
If you are interested in taking part and feel that you meet the above criteria, please email Neal Clark in the International Office at email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 27 March 2017. Please include a short statement (of no more than 250 words) stating your reasons for wanting to attend and demonstrating how you meet the criteria for selection.
If successful, you will be required to complete an online application form and submit all supporting evidence by 7 April 2017.