Invitation to 2011-2012 China UK Entrepreneurship Competition
- Do you have an idea for a business venture involving the UK and China?
- Do you want a slice of £11,000 in cash?
- Do you want expert advice and comments on your business idea?
- Do you want to build your international network of contacts?
Then join the China-UK Entrepreneurship Competition 2012!
The competition is divided into two complementary tracks: Firstly, the Tomorrow's Leaders track, open to university teams - students and post docs - both in the UK and China. And, secondly, the Innovative Business track aimed at existing businesses.
Teams will be selected to participate in this competition for:
- More than £11,000 cash prizes
- A possible free work space in London for one year provided by UEL
- An investment opportunity of £250,000 for the best business plans.
The Organisers of this competition are: Lancaster University, University College London, the University of York, Queen's University of Belfast, China Innovation and Development Association UK, Chongqing and Tianjin Association for Science and Technology. The Sponsor of this competition is: University East London (UEL). The international strategic partner is EFactor.com.
Submission deadline: 31 May, 2012
Submit to: email@example.com