Training and personal development
Training and development, available to all staff at the University of Leicester, is co-ordinated by the Staff Development Team. An extensive range of training courses, is available, on both specialised and general topics, to individual staff members.
The Staff Development Team also offers support to departments and teams in establishing training needs and providing tailored training to meet those needs.
If you would like to arrange training and development, please contact the administration team to talk about your particular training requirements.
- Staff Development website
- A-Z of training courses
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course booking enquiries: ext. 5118/5680
IT training is jointly provided by Staff Development and IT Services. Training available includes:
- Essential computer skills
- Office 2007 (Access, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Adobe Presenter
- Website development and Plone (presented jointly with Marketing and Communications)
- SPSS and NVivo