Training and personal development
Learning and Professional Development opportunities are made available for staff at the University of Leicester through the Leicester Learning Institute (LLI).
An extensive range of events and courses, is available, on both specialised and general topics, for groups of staff and individual staff members.
The Leicester Learning Institute also supports departments and teams by helping to identify specific needs and by providing targeted development opportunities depending on the specific focus – for example, through contribution to Away Days.
If you would like to learn more about the professional and learning development offered by and through LLI, please contact the Leicester Learning Institute via one of the following:
- Leicester Learning Institute
- Events and courses
- Contact email@example.com
- Course booking enquiries: ext. 5118/5680
IT training is jointly provided by Leicester Learning Institute and IT Services. Training available includes:
- Essential computer skills
- Office 2010 (Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Presenter
- Website development and Plone (presented jointly with Marketing Communications)
- SPSS and NVivo
- Corporate systems such as Business Objects and eVision