Codes of practice and policy
The University of Leicester has a wide range of written policies and codes of conduct in place to cover its activities and practices. Follow the links below to find out more.
Teaching and Research Policies
- Code of Conduct for Research (PDF)
- Concordat for the Career Development of Researchers
- Code of Practice for Research Ethics concerning Human Subjects
- Statement on the use of animals in research at the University of Leicester
- Learning and Teaching Strategy
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Regulations
- Academic Codes of Practice
- Rules and Regulations
For up-to-date information on HR policies (and the legislation that applies) please contact the HR Advisory team on ext. 2439 or email email@example.com.