- New Enterprise and Business Development website launched
- Enterprise and Business Development have launched a new website for academics. The website provides an introduction to working with industry and contains lots of resources for academics already working with businesses.
- University staff invited to apply for the Banco Santander UCLA W30 programme
- Applications for funded places open to University of Leicester staff — deadline extended to 30 March
- Check and update your personal details using Employee Self-Service
- HR, in partnership with IT Services, is launching a new way to check and change your personal information.
- Athena Swan Event 2013: Breaking Through the Barriers of Bias
- Event on Wednesday 13 March to tackle the issue of underrepresentation of women in STEM
- Coronary Heart Disease presentation on 10 March
- Professor Nilesh Samani will be making a presentation on the topic of Coronary Heart Disease at the BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir in Leicester on Sunday 10th March at 4.30pm.