Part-time BA (Hons) in Humanities & Arts – Employee Bursary Scheme
This is a great opportunity for employees of the University to gain a degree without having to take a career break and to benefit from reduced fee rates.
You pay – £1017 (instead of £4017) for 2012-13 to cover tuition for the year and your attendance at the 4-day residential course in Oxford (Spring 2013) – Conditions apply.
Please note the bursary scheme is only open to employees who have not previously achieved a degree or equivalent qualification.
About the course
The part-time BA (Hons) Humanities and Arts provides the chance to gain a University of Leicester degree in conjunction with your other life commitments, and you may not need formal qualifications to be admitted if you have work experience to offer.
- Covers a diverse and interesting range of topics
- Friendly and fully supported learning environment in a convenient, city centre location
- 3- or 5-year routes available (Note: Funding support example given applies to the first year of the 3-year route.)
- Come along to one of the Institute of Lifelong Learning Open Evenings at Vaughan College, St. Nicholas Circle: 15th, 22nd or 29th August, 5-7pm.
- Contact Simon Ball on 0116 242 2603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t delay! Bursary funds are issued on a first come first served basis.