College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities - Studentships and Postgraduate Funding
FindAPhD.com Postgraduate Scholarships
Gain a postgraduate scholarship in 2016 from FindAPhD.com and win your share of £12,000 on offer.
|Open until filled|
Masters Degree (MA, MSc, MBA, LLM, MRes) Funding
Scholarships and bursaries for Masters degrees are advertised as they become available.
Please see the main listing for current Masters degree funding opportunities.
Scholarships available for individual Masters Courses can be found on the Fees and Funding section of the relevant Masters Course page.
- 10% Discount on Postgraduate Courses for Alumni
- 10% Discount on Postgraduate Courses for Family of International Students/Alumni
Other Funding Sources
- Professional and Career Development Loans
- Sir Thomas White Loan Charity
- StudentFunder - Loans for Masters and Professional Programmes
- Disabled Students' Allowances
Choose the University of Leicester
The University of Leicester is one of the UK's leading universities, committed to international excellence through the creation of world changing research and high quality, inspirational teaching.
Leicester is ranked in the top 2% of universities in the world by the QS World University Rankings and THE World University Rankings. In 2013 Leicester was the highest climbing UK university in the THE World Rankings, moving up 35 places to 161st in the table.