Call for papers
Submit a paper
We welcome multi-disciplinary and innovative papers from across the arts and social sciences – business, international relations, politics, economics, cultural studies, media and communications, urban and cultural geography, sociology, history, work, employment, gender studies and so on -- on the contours, implications and future directions of the 'China Dream'.
Thus, themes and topics include, but are not limited to the following questions:
- How has the 'China Dream' evolved?
- When, what and how will it play out in the years to come?
- What are its political, cultural and economic dimensions and implications?
- How relevant and/or reliant is it on cross-national and cross-cultural contexts of understanding and expression?
- How will it affect production, consumption and innovation?
- Extended abstracts of 500 to 600 words
- Submit to: email@example.com
- Deadline: 31 July 2014 (Thursday)
Please note: All papers should be in English.Conditions
At least one author of accepted papers must be available to present the work in person at the conference.
Successful presenters will be notified in early August.
Details of a specially-commissioned edited volume of the best papers will be released nearer the date of the conference.