Genetics for Higher Education
- DNA, genes and chromosomes
- The cell cycle, mitosis and meiosis
- Gene expression and regulation
- Developmental genetics
- Patterns of inheritance
- Population genetics
- Recombinant DNA and genetic techniques
- Genomics and the Human Genome Project
- Genetics and ethics
- Genetics and faith communities
- Genetics and the law
- Genetics and cancer
- Microbial Sciences
Outline of teaching courses
Outline of courses pages provide an overview of each of the courses available for download, and provide details of how the course components (lectures, tutorials and practicals) can be assembled to produce a programme for students.
Evaluation and feedback
A key aspect of the VGEC is evaluation of teaching and learning. In order for the VGEC to grow and evolve, we encourage comments on how we could improve the site. You can submit a resource or comment on the VGEC.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.