Aims and objectives
- The MBA programme has been designed to cover the spectrum of management subjects, calling on a wide range of expertise. It allows you to concentrate on general management or to tailor the course to suit your individual needs.
- The Leicester MBA provides the necessary skills to become a competent and capable manager in today's global business environment. The course will enhance your ability to evaluate and analyse evidence and implement appropriate solutions in any business environment.
- You will develop the skills to think creatively and strategically about a wide range of business issues, alongside an awareness of cultural sensitivity and the ability to work in a cross-cultural, multi-national, team-based environment.
- The Leicester MBA is one of a small number of UK courses to have obtained accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- The University of Leicester School of Management has been appointed as a Government Procurement Service supplier, one of only three 'accredited suppliers' of distance learning MBAs to the public sector in the UK.
- This programme has been approved by the Chartered Institute of Marketing to provide direct entry onto the CIM's Professional Certificate in Marketing.
Foundations of Knowledge and Professional Skills
Accounting for Managers
Marketing Design and Operations
Strategy, Business Information and Analysis
Stages Two and Three
Business Ethics in a Global Context
Two Electives (choice from an extensive selection)
We offer learners the choice of studying for a general MBA or opting to follow one of our specialist routes:
- MBA (Employee Relations)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (IT Management)
- MBA (Marketing)
- MBA (Quality Management)
To follow a specialist route, learners must study two elective modules and write a dissertation relevant to their chosen specialism.
For more details of the campus based taught MBA please contact:-
For more details of the MBA by Distance Learning please contact:-
Distance Learning Advisers
T: +44(0)116 252 5377