Staff who are new to the University of Leicester
The University provides a website for staff which is designed to provide handy, direct links about working at the University of Leicester. Visit 'How do I?' for quck link to helpful information. The Division of Human Resources provide a helpful source of information for all the University's staff. The Staff Development Partnership helps you to train and develop in your University career.
- Working at the University of Leicester
- Employment at Leicester
- 'How do I?'
- Division of Human Resources
To support your department’s induction, we provide:
We provide information in support of staff roles:
- Academic and Research staff (Academic Practice Unit)
- Equalities for Departmental Equality Representatives
- Health and Safety training
- Management (Leadership at Leicester)
We offer a range of IT training, from essential skills to advanced user levels:
Online Self-Learning Skills Resources
We offer a range of Online Self-Learning Skills Resources available for staff to access at any time. The resources can be accessed by self-enrolment on Blackboard, the University's virtual learning environment.
Course Directory and Calendar: