TTAG - Terms of Reference
- To act as a forum for technical staff to discuss training, staff development and related issues;
- To provide opportunity for communication between the Staff Development Centre, its representatives and technical staff from across the University;
- To be pro-active in identifying and promoting staff development activities which meet the specific needs of the technical staff;
- To provide advice to the Staff Development Centre in order to assist in the central planning process;
- To identify Staff Development needs which may benefit from collaborative action and the pro-active involvement of technical staff;
- To be cognisant of University, regional and national policies and strategies which may inform and affect decisions on training and development of technical staff.
- In order to achieve representation across the university, the TTAG should have membership from all Faculties, central services and across all grades;
- The Group should also include representation from the Staff Development Centre;
- The Chair of the group to normally serve as member of the University Staff
- Group members should normally serve for a period of 3 years, renewable;
- Membership should include an appropriate trade union representation.
Frequency of Meetings
The TTAG will normally meet once per term, with additional meetings as required.
Minutes of Meetings
Minutes of meetings are sent to the Staff Development Centre for report to the Staff Development Committee.
To obtain a copy of the document link to TTAG Terms of Reference