Time Management (Online Resource)
This online resource provides the following learning outcomes.
When you have worked through this resource you will be able to:
- Identify what you need to change to become a more effective time manager
- Reflect on your key result areas to establish your priorities
- Identify and minimise your time stealers and plan how to use your time more effectively
Access the online resource and self enrol
This online resource is accessible via Blackboard, the University’s virtual learning environment (VLE). To access Blackboard, use your University IT account username and password. You will then be able to self enrol onto this online resource.
1. Go to http://blackboard.le.ac.uk
2. Login using your University IT account username and password
3. Click on the Courses tab at the top right.
4. Under Course Search type 'Time Management'
5. Locate the course called SDCX004 Time Management
6. Click the double arrows under the Course ID: SDCX004
7. Click Enrol then Submit
8. And, you are in!
This online resource is provided in support of the Leadership at Leicester framework.
For Office Use Only
Course code: SDCMA041