Booking Conditions and Cancellations
- We recommend you book your course as early as possible in order to increase your chances of securing a place. We will always try to accommodate late bookings. However, if you wish to make a booking less than 5 working days prior to the start of the course, you should call the Staff Development Centre first to check availability (extension 5118/5680/1257/5021).
- Places on courses and workshops are provided free of charge to University staff. However, the Staff Development Centre reserves the right to charge a fee of £50.00 (£100.00 for the Media Training course, for PRINCE2 Foundation courses see separate Booking Conditions below) for “no shows” and for any cancellations of a place where notice has not been given, normally 5 working days.
- Staff registering for an ILM Award will be charged a £70.00 fee if they do not complete the programme, this includes completion of all assessed work. This charge is to cover the cost of registration with the ILM.
- Departments may provide a substitute. However, departments are asked to consult with the Staff Development Centre beforehand.
- In cases of genuine sickness, or where 5 days notice of cancellation of a place has been given, no fee will be charged.
- The Staff Development Centre will exercise sensible discretion in any other mitigating circumstances.
Download: Booking Conditions (pdf)
If you have any queries, please Contact Us.
STAFF DEVELOPMENT PARTNERSHIP
9th Floor, Charles Wilson Building
University of Leicester