Funding for 2012 New Students
These pages offer information about funding for undergraduate students (plus MA Social Work and PGCE) whether full-time, part-time or distance learning. They are primarily aimed at informing home (UK) students who normally live in England about the various potential funding sources but also contain information and relevant links for students from elsewhere in the UK and from the European Union (EU).
Course Specific Funding
- Part-Time and Distance Learning (undergraduate)
- HE Dip Operating Department Practioners
- Social Work
Not from England?
The main funding sources include:
- This covers all undergraduate (and PGCE) students except ODP and Social Work.
- This covers merit-based and discretionery Scholarships, plus Hardship Funds.
- This covers PGCE students.
Various other income sources exist depending on individual circumstances and can include: